I believe I have an entrepreneurial mindset. For most of the times, my learning journey starts from innovating my own opportunities and taking the bold actions to realize them. From starting English tutoring classes when I was in highschool, to founding and successfully conducting a Global Youth Camp in Japan that atracted more than 60 participants coming from 14 different countries, to now, making my baby steps establishing my own Youtube channel talking about life mastering and lifestyle design. My ultimate life goal is to contribute to a world where everyone can be happy while doing what they love and staying true to who they are.
• Plan and execute marketing and business strategies for the company: SEO/ Blog Administration, Mekong Delta tour Commercial Video Director, Blog re-innovation team leader, Airbnb Partnership Program Leader, Google Ads administration.
• Design website layout, social media, digital marketing contents, company’s brochure, etc.
•Conduct a wide range of activities (games, competitions, cultural exchanges, lessons) over an intensive course on non-rest 15-days English camps to engage and support the growth journey of 45 Japanese children (aged 6-12) to gain confidence in using English and raise their global citizen awareness. •https://www.immersioncamp.com/home/eic2017report/
• Facilitate a Multicultural Teamwork Skills course at own university to operate smoothly by planning, holding and facilitating classes, meetings and trainings under supervision of associate Professors. • Working simultaneously with three important parties- associate professors, course teaching assistants and course students- while maintaining the benefits of all involving individuals as well as the course objectives. • Teach Teamwork skills when working in multicultural groups and motivate students to possess an international mind.
• Found and lead an international team of 21 motivated students to conduct a camp that integrates the idea of the trendy business competition and youth development camp in one camp-based formation. •Facilitate/ Create content/ Recruit HR/ Plan Events/ Finance Leader/ Promotion Leader for all the ideas of camp and competition from scratch. • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30vJOifWJ3E
• Assist the dormitory lives of university freshmen so that all 1200 residents from all over the world can enjoy a healthy, safe, fun and meaningful first year living on campus. • Plan and conduct House Events for residents regularly to promote multicultural interaction and understanding.
• Coordinated with Dean and Business Faculty to support APU to get AACSB accreditation, organized events to build students awareness of AACSB. • Lead the team to associate with Promotion Team to implement marketing and advertising projects to promote the awareness of students towards AACSB. • Facebook Creative Content Creator, Graphic Designer, Photographer and Videographer