(将来的には)機械学習を始め様々なアルゴリズムをサイバーセキュリティに応用する研究や仕事 ーーーーー Seeking to enhance the career toward Cybersecurity with ML, Big Data Analysis, and Data Science (e.g. adversarial attack, IDS/IPS, automating penetration testing) on a modern web infrastructure (Public cloud services, Dev/MLOps, serverless architecture, containerization, secure system configurations and log collection/analysis). Having diverse domain knowledge in biology focusing on Agriculture, engineering, and IT (DB, ML, AI, Network, Optimization) and a few year job experience in Web system construction for office system and service.
• Working as a Cybersecurity researcher and a data scientist for the application of machine learning to Cybersecurity, now renovating the cloud infrastructure for it on AWS (Docker on EC2(Reserved/Spot instance, EC2 Template), S3, Route53, VPC related service (Availability Zone, Private/Public Subnet, Route Table, IGW/NAT Gateway, Security Group, VPC Endpoint), ALB/NLB, Auto Scaling, IAM role/policy configuration, Cloud Watch Alarm/Metrics、AWS Kinesis Firehose、CloudFormation (all of the aforementioned resources), AWS Systems Manager parameter store) • Developed an report creation system (openpyxl in Python, Elasticsearch, MySQL) • Estimated the operation cost of / tested the performance of the new AWS cloud system associating with the clients having Filebeat amd Logstash • For a Japanese large insurance corporation, evaluated the software security and vulnerabilities reported by CVE and some Japanese security agencies
• Supported constructing a plant factory laboratory. • Wrote articles in Japanese disclosed to a professional membership-based website (https://www.kankyo-business.jp/) • Co-authored two Japanese specialized books: “The instruction and decision making for starting Agri-business” (ア グリビジネス新規参入の判断と手引き in Japanese): http://www.johokiko.co.jp/publishing/BC160102.php, “The strartegy of commercializing and operating high-efficitnt indoor farming business” (高効率型植物工場の事 業化・運営戦略資料集 in Japanese): http://www.sogo-unicom.co.jp/data/book/0520150301/index.html) • Reported on exposition, seminars and companies, and interviewed Japanese farmers and professors at Chiba University • Constructed a business proposal and financial plan for a large Japanese manufacturing company planning to invent a plant sensor for Agricultural business • Conducted a market research for high-value added vegetables in Malaysia and Singapore
• Assigned to Detailed Design and Programming phase • Developed the programming environment and program with the first time OS (Mac OS X), framework (CakePHP), programming language (PHP) and tools • Directly communicated with the prime contractor over subcontractors and discussed/determined the details of the specification. • Learned the importance of design and not to build a wall between the system development phases (processes).
• Assigned to 2 projects (Jul.2013 to Apr.2014(Basic design, Detailed design, Programming, Unit test, Joint test), and May.2014 - Oct.2014 (Unit test, Joint test (including code modification)) • 1st project(re-developed the main payment/ordering system for the second largest delivery company in Japan) ➢ Designed, developed and tested about 25 screens of the order system ➢ Developed ledger sheets of the payment system with iReport ➢ Obtained the skills for facilitating works like setting concrete goal, intermediate points, properly reporting and consulting superiors. ➢ Learned the way to tolerate high stress and pressure (more than 360 hour working per month, high pressure to make output from bosses, but hardly no mentoring). • 2nd project (renewed the database (Oracle 10g to 12c) for the largest food voluntary organization in Japan) ➢ Tested, updated and debugged the Java Servlet and SQL codes and shell scripts (batch programs) ➢ Led the screen testing team as a sub-leader by monitoring the progress, sharing information and flexibly controlled the tasks of each member.
Master of Science, majoring in ABE (Agricultural Biosystems Engineering) (GPA: 4.00)
Research assistant at CEAC (Controlled Environment Agriculture Center) with a research assitantship (FTE 0.33) • Took computer science courses: Introduction to Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Optimiation, DBMS, etc. • Academic Transcript: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BJSRKjcZtSvo6i5_QtiDFonwi8xA8WnF/view?usp=sharing
• While working, took engineering and computer science courses a non-degree credit-earning student (GPA: 2.97, 29 units) • Studied about differential equation, linear algebra, (statistical) thermodynamics, fluid dynamics, heat transfer engineering, control engineering, functional programming (Haskel and Prolog) and pattern recognition
• Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Economics (GPA: 3.27, 162 units) • Studied/Researched about Agricultural economics, global food distribution, and various biotechnology and agronomy • Graduation thesis chosen as a top level graduation thesis in the department • Academic Transcript: https://1drv.ms/b/s!Aq8wKzaIWIoIgppyIP3IMmv0j99ahA?e=dUL1H3
• Studied as an exchange student • Acquired academic research/interview skills, and data collection and analysis skill in a foreign country. • Conducted research for graduation thesis “Consumers’ real demand for perishable foods and retailers in Hue City”. Collected data about Vietnamese shopping habits by questionnaire for 470 people and 11 interviews. • Analyzed the data with SPSS by non-parametric analysis
• Took courses at these universities with the unit exchange system • Got A–level in Business Strategy, Asset Management, and Social Psychology, International Organization Law, Music Composition I, English Conversation III. , Management of Education
AWS Solutions Architect Associate
Deep Learning A-Z™: Hands-On Artificial Neural Networks at Udemy (https://www.udemy.com/certificate/UC-RJ4RQSGQ/)
Certificate of Machine Learning at Coursera (https://www.coursera.org/account/accomplishments/certificate/H264Q58G9FCB)
research assitantship (FTE 0.33) in the research project called “Improving Sustainability of Greenhouse Production using Semi-transparent Felxible Photovoltaic Films” funded by Binational Agricultural Research and Development Funds (BARD).
Machine_Learning_Preprocessing_and_Performance_Test_after_Feature_Selection (in progress)