▪ Looking for a Web Developer role (full stack / back-end / front-end) in Tokyo or Yokohama. ▪ JLPT N2, currently living in Japan and eligible to work in Japan (spouse visa). ▪ Graduated as a Water and Environmental Engineer from a French and a British Universities. ▪ 3+ years of work experience as a Water and Environmental Engineer in Scotland and 2 experiences in African countries (Cameroon and Mozambique).
Winner of the Japan Hackathon (http://www.japanhackathon.com) with the Odaiba Socialize Homework team (June 2020)
My wish is to find a full stack web developer position in Tokyo or Yokohama. I am also open to front-end or back-end positions.
▪ Wish to join the coming cohort if my future position / companies allows it. ▪ 2 evening lessons per week (20h00 - 21h30) ▪ Taught by Michal Fabinger, Assistant Professor at the The University of Tokyo (東京大学). Previously Harvard University, Standford University. - LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/fabinger/ - Twitter: https://twitter.com/fabinger
Graduated from Le Wagon Tokyo (Batch #394) from 6 April 2020 until 5 June 2020.
▪ Modules included - Managing and financing water and wastewater, Heath sanitation and wastewater management, Water quality monitoring, Research Processes.
Group project ▪ Title - Investigating business approaches for decentralised water and sanitation technologies. ▪ Client - CAWST - https://www.cawst.org/
MSc Thesis ▪ Title - Assessing the degree of faecal contamination in low income environments, a case study in Maputo, Mozambique. ▪ Client - Water and Sanitation for the Urban Poor - https://www.wsup.com/
Strategic Planner - Wastewater Resilience (Sep 2016 – Dec 2017 - 1 yr 4 mos) ▪ In charge of defining what “resilience” might mean for Scottish Water wastewater services. ▪ Identified the activities contributing to the resilience by engaging with stakeholders across the company. ▪ Engaged with the University of Exeter who developed a framework to evaluate the level of resilience. ▪ Organised a workshop with the University of Exeter to seek applicable technique to design our own resilience metrics and targets.
Specialist Graduate - Engineering, 2014 intake (Sep 2014 – Aug 2016 - 2 yrs) ▪ Selected as part of Scottish Water graduate program 'Specialist Graduate - Engineering', 2014 intake. ▪ Selective training programme aimed at developing future leaders of the organisation. ▪ Undertook 4 x 6 months positions across the Strategy and Operational Directorates.
▪ MSc Thesis: Assessing the degree of faecal contamination in six low-income districts of Maputo city ▪ Academic supervisor considered the new input “as the most promising development in the research that has been performed in this context in the last two years”
- A Web App to support learners complete their online courses OneBite at a time. - Learners can find the best courses from the best online learning platforms, easily schedule their lessons using Google calendar, track their progress, and stay motivated by competiting with their friends. - A key feature is the use of API to automatically update the user's experience points on Duolingo (language learning app).