AlexSenior Business Development Manager
Mae NoorSenior Marketing Manager
Andrew Tan 陈廷豪Country Manager
Erika KawamotoInternational Operations
A passionate, motivated individual with strong skills in establishing and maintaining long-term client relationships
A natural communicator and presenter, driven to exceed targets and achieve results through working with others, knowledge dedication, and the creation of effective actions plans
A marketing & communications specialist with an extensive background in brand activation and digital marketing campaigns, with a keen eye for creating engaging and meaningful experiences.
With a portfolio of campaigns from logistics, technology, lifestyle & services, petroleum, hospitality and ...
Andrew is passionate about building ecosystems to help people help others.
Before joining Wantedly, Andrew co-founded a Social Enterprise, The Shiok Collective, served as Head of Southeast Asia at BeMyGuest, and was Investment Director at One Belt One Road Venture Capital. Having accumulated int...
Founded in 2010, Wantedly is a Tokyo-based technology company helping you discover jobs that ignite your passion. We've built a social recruitment platform, where people and companies meet based on passion and values, rather than salary and benefits.
We are one of Japan's leading business networking platforms with over 2.4-million monthly active users and brands like UBER, Airbnb and Buzzfeed are acquiring talent via Wantedly. Serving close to 40,000 companies in Japan, we provide recruitment marketing and employer branding expertise, not to mention, a platform to scout and meet talents that identify with your company. To find out more, visit our Employers page at www.wantedly.com/about/list.
Wantedly has expanded internationally, including in Singapore and Hong Kong, and through the power of social media networking, talents like yourself can make your dream job a reality. Sign up at sg.wantedly.com and Visit a company today!
We are relentless in our mission to Create a World Where Work Drives Passion through products that can shape the future of work for generations.
We built Wantedly Visit to be a platform that can provide opportunities for talents to discover their dream companies, while allowing companies to showcase their brand story and passion projects to build their dream team.
As we connect talents and their purpose with companies and their values, we seek to help develop workplace culture and optimise employee engagement. Our social impact will be seen where people are happy with their jobs, thus motivating them to work hard which drives personal development and in turn create positive value to their organisation and to their environment.
Wantedly has achieved phenomenal success in Japan, and we continue on our mission on the international stage in Singapore and beyond! Through our Wantedly Values and our rigorous emphasis on building products that will impact the world, we will Create a World Where Work Drives Passion.
We strongly believe in boldness to take initiative, expression of creativity, and taking pride in ownership – and we like to challenge people to unlock their fullest potential. By providing an environment full of energy and passion for our members, they can enjoy being part of an entrepreneurial team of talented, ambitious young people!
Proudly global and fiercely local, the Wantedly Singapore Squad comprises of an international team who have all come to embrace our city island as home and Singlish as their mother tongue. We bond with one another while discovering the best local food and new bubble tea flavours, and problem solving together for our business!
As a key driver of our mission here in Singapore to create a world where work drives passion, we welcome you to take on the following challenges with us in the scope of Client Success:
- Develop deep knowledge of our platform and be a primary contact for our customers.
- Drive long-term customer satisfaction through successful and timely onboarding.
- Train and educate customers on how to effectively utilize our tools and platform.
- Engage our customers actively, positively and consistently, and assist them with any required problem-solving and gather feedback.
- Productively project manage and create organized plans that ensure customer success post-onboarding.
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal.
- Become an expert in Employer Branding and become the trusted Recruitment Marketing advisor to each of our customers.
You will be undertaking hands-on training and application for Digital Sales and Communications including but not limited to the following:
- Learn the ropes of digital sales, including the skills needed to plan, implement and optimise marketing strategies.
- Work as part of the team to develop strategies for scale and growth of our business and ecosystem.
- Work with Business Development to drive expansion MRR from new product feature adoption and expanded usage.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as sales or marketing teams, and identify opportunities for existing customers to use more of our platform or services.
- Improve and scale the customer setup process and their recruitment marketing.
- Partner with International Ops team on the greater vision and strategy for the Services team.
We are seeking someone with the following:
- 1 to 2 years professional experience in any field (Internships can be factored in).
- Examples of relationship building (it doesn't necessarily have to be within customer service!).
- Some experience working with multiple external stakeholders.
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to effectively drive a phone conversation, meetings or larger group presentations.
- HR (recruitment, talent acquisition, employer branding) experience will be helpful for the role.
- High organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Digitally-savvy and able to pick up software skills fast.
- Exceptional writing skills and content sourcing to optimise customers' employer branding on Wantedly platform.
- Self-motivation and eagerness to learn.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and are comfortable with ambiguity.
- Track record of hitting goals and aligning around key business metrics.
We are passionate about our customers' success in their journey with us to connect with the right talent. We hope you're ready to do the same!
We accept applications from all kinds of experience backgrounds, so please don't hesitate to click "I'm interested!" to get in touch and connect your profile!
Complete Wantedly profiles will be favoured.