Johari Digital Healthcare designs, develops, engineers and produces electronic healthcare devices to be distributed worldwide.
Johari Digital is one of the first MDSAP and US FDA certified GMP audited manufacturing company in India. It is first company to get US FDA clearance for their electro-medicine device in 1986 and further continued to get more than 15 products FDA certified for professionals in physical therapy and medical aesthetic, sports medicine and neuro-rehab.
With the State-of-Art Manufacturing setup, a dedicated DSIR recognized R&D and a distribution center, Johari Digital has become a preferred medical electronic manufacturing company for many reputable brands from Life Science, Bio Science, Healthcare industry.
Johari Digital is a brand that is the culmination of meticulous research, groundbreaking innovations and premium quality materials, brought to life by dedicated workmanship.
Mission: We pursue manufacturing excellence to produce state of the art medical devices that are precision engineered for achieving: ‘0’ defect / ‘0’ effect (no carbon footprint).
Vision: We aspire to be the global leader in healthcare technologies and most trusted partner for medical device development and manufacturing.
Authenticity: We believe in being genuine and transparent to our stakeholders.
Extra Step: We believe in taking an extra mile to innovate and succeed.
Customer & Vendor Delight: Flight needs two wings: Delight of customers & Satisfaction of vendors.
Respect: We believe in treating everyone with respect and courtesy.
Quality: We believe in the best quality, best technology and the best product.
Johari Medtech, being a Medical Device Manufacturer, hires high quality, talented people at all experience levels of the career spectrum. We offer a supportive and positive work environment that helps employees grow both professionally and personally. We offer a variety of career opportunities throughout the world. We are looking for top notch candidates to become part of our dynamic team!
Note: This is a remote position. The intern will be expected to work from home.
1. Market Research of the opportunities available for the company to expand into Japan, existing domestic and foreign competitors, government subsidies etc.
2. Development of strategy to position our products in the Japanese market.
3. Creation and Translation of important business documents.
4. Discussions and deliberations on how the products can be modified to suit the Japanese culture.
5. Work with the team in India to extract Japan specific information and communicate it to the management.
1. Fluency in both Japanese as well as English.
2. Passion to explore things from any field - be it government documentation, marketing material, sales strategy etc.
3. Familiarity with business processes and requirements.
4. Pro-active approach in completing allocated tasks in the minimum possible time while preserving quality of material.
Benefits: Variable as per candidature