This is our team vision in mind, we are developing services to help developers who can create new value with their creativity.
Online programming learning/evaluating platform.
A recruiting platform that lets developers show their skills by taking various programming challenges.
"track", a unique SaaS product that helps build a stronger organization by visualizing, correctly evaluating, and further improving the skills of developers, was awarded the "Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications Award" out of four Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications awards at the 16th Japan e-Learning Awards, and is operating a rapidly growing service.
Received the Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications Award at the 16th Japan e-Learning Awards from among the four Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications Awards.
Excellent Award in Management System Service Category, HR Technology Awards
Encouragement Award, Japan HR Challenge Award
Participated in HR Tech GP 2018 Final.
Finalist of Infinity Ventures Summit 2016 Kyoto Launch Pad
Today, the existence of "IT engineers" is indispensable.
To change business with IT, Hiring and training engineers has become an urgent need for every company.
HR Tech department in Givery, "Empower Engineering!" With this vision in mind, we are developing solutions for developer recruitment, evaluation and training.
In this context, "track" is a platform that enables companies to recruit, train, and design assignment and evaluation systems for engineers based on their programming skills by providing "skill visualization" and "quantitative indexing of skills" through online programming challenges and learning materials.
Through this product, we support the maximization of engineering capabilities within a company by providing appropriate HR (Recruitment, Training and Evaluation) practices for engineers within the company.
The team at Givery's HR Tech department is not exactly large at 40 people, but it's full of talented people.
We are a group of professional members with an insatiable vision for developers, and specialists with a variety of skills.
- Prof. Ikuo Takeuchi, Professor Emeritus, University of Tokyo
- President and CTO of a social game company where he led a team of 600 developers
- A marketer who worked as a research consultant planning brand strategies for a major consumer goods manufacturer.
We also have a rich international flavor, with members of various nationalities, including the US, United Kingdom, France, Vietnam and Bangladesh.
The full list of team members can be found below.
In addition, we have an abundance of cooperation between industry, academia, and government, and we have received support from a variety of people to promote the project!
Programming problems are supervised by Professor Emeritus of the University of Tokyo.
We have started joint research on teaching materials with the University of Aizu.
We hold a hackathon "JPHACKS" for students in cooperation with industry, academia, and government.
About the Job
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our multi-national rapidly growing team and make an immediate impact by building features to support our business’s hyper growth. You will guide the team through the development of highly complex features, using your experience to make tradeoff decisions, prioritize the right things, and ensure we are delivering high quality features to our customers. You will work with a cross-functional team of Engineers, UI/UX Designers and Customer Success team to design, build and release features that will benefit our business and make our customers happy.
- Collaborate with Designers and Engineers to iteratively scope, build, and release new features.
- Build consensus amongst stakeholders by defining a shared vision and establishing a prioritized roadmap, backed by quantitative and qualitative research.
- Research, write, and prioritize detailed user stories as well as high level business cases.
- You should be comfortable communicating the big picture as well as describing detailed specifications.
- Effectively use data and analytics layered against high-quality user research to inform the direction of the product.
- 2+ years of software product management experience.
- Data-driven and comfortable writing complex SQL queries.
- Experience creating strategic product roadmap(s) from conception to launch and working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies.
- Background in Engineering is preferred.
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.