Showcase yourself and your experiences to bring your professional story to life.Join
I am a Full Stack Web Developer with a background in Water & Environmental Engineering.
In the future
In the future
My wish is to find a full stack web developer position in Tokyo or Yokohama. I am also open to front-end or back-end positions.
▪ Wish to join the coming cohort if my future position / companies allows it. ▪ 2 evening lessons per week (20h00 - 21h30) ▪ Taught by Michal Fabinger, Assistant Professor at the The University of Tokyo (東京大学).
Graduated from Le Wagon Tokyo (Batch #394) from 6 April 2020 until 5 June 2020.
Yokohama International Education Academy (YIEA) in Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan. ▪ Successfully completed 7 terms from the beginner level 1 (初級1) to the Advanced level 1 (上級1) ▪ Obtained the JLPT N2 in December 2019. ▪ Obtained the JLPT N3 in July 2019.
Sept 2014 - Dec 2017
Strategic Planner - Wastewater Resilience (Sep 2016 – Dec 2017 - 1 yr 4 mos) ▪ In charge of defining what “resilience” might mean for Scottish Water wastewater services. ▪ Identified the activities contributing to the resilience by engaging with stakeholders across the company.
▪ Modules included - Managing and financing water and wastewater, Heath sanitation and wastewater management, Water quality monitoring, Research Processes.
▪ Modules - Hydraulics, Designing water and wastewater networks and treatment processes, Groundwater and Surface water Hydrology, Environment and Ecology, Law, Economics and Management. ▪ MEng 4th year internship - Assessment of the solid waste collection management in the rural town of Saa, Cameroon
May 2013 - Aug 2013
▪ MSc Thesis: Assessing the degree of faecal contamination in six low-income districts of Maputo city ▪ Academic supervisor considered the new input “as the most promising development in the research that has been performed in this context in the last two years”
May 2012 - Aug 2012
▪ Reviewed the solid waste collection system in the rural town of Saa, Cameroon. ▪ Presented the results to the local authorities and French funders to support future decision making.
▪ National competitive exams with a 2-year program in: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geology, English and French/Philosophy. ▪ Overall grade: A
English - Professional, Japanese - Conversational, French - Native